Jason Watanabe, VP Technical Operations
The CoreTrac Support Team is dedicated to providing prompt response and resolution to any training or technical needs of our clients. To ensure all of your needs are met, please submit all requests by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling our support line at 512.236.9120 option 1. Your service requests will be acknowledged with an email response that includes a support case number. For faster follow-up, please use that case number when requesting updates on your service case.
We are certainly excited about the recently released version 3.25 of ResourceOne. Our upgrade schedule is almost completely booked though the end of the quarter so make sure to scheduled your upgrade very soon. Remember at the end of 2010, all versions previous to 3.0 will be sunsetted. Also many of our clients have moved toward test servers and test R1 instances to rollout v3.25. This allows Administrators and Trainers to view the latest version, test any changes prior to pushing R1 out to production, and provides a
non-production training instance. If you are interested in setting up a test instance of ResourceOne, please contact email@example.com.
Here is a quick preview of a few things you can expect to see in version 3.25:
- Home Dashboard quick action icons
- Opportunity page layout improvements
- Report conversion to .net
- Notes rollup to contacts
- Recent actions page
- Updated Administration pages
- Reduced clicks
- Quick action icons on opportunities and summary pages
- Better organized pages
Version 3.25 Tips and Tricks
Recently Viewed Page
In the new 3.25 version, there is now a Recently Viewed page on the Home Page. This page will display all of the recently viewed pages that you have visited. Recently Viewed is a quick way to go back to an activity that you were just working on instead of having to search for something again.
*Note: Click on the image above to view in new window.
Sales Tips & Update
Alan Buhler, Executive Vice President
“It’s not my job…”
Odds are that most of the employees in your financial institution have attended several conferences over the years where the subject of marketing, cross-selling, and client service have been prominently discussed. Depending upon whether they were positively or negatively inclined to the ideas, they were likely offering some of the following excuses to support their position that “No matter what you call it… selling is not my job!” For example, have you ever heard the following excuses?
- “Sure, selling is important, but I’m a loan officer. That’s not my job.”
- “Sure, client service is essential, but my staff is strictly back-office. That’s not my job.”
- “Oh yes, I know that calling on perspective clients is important, but I’m too busy managing the credit and loan department. That’s not my job.”
- “Selling, are you kidding? I’m the cashier. That’s not my job.”
Chances are the above statements sound familiar. The excuses go on and on. It is all too easy of a trap to fall into. When faced with the above excuses consider asking one of the following next two questions:
- Are you in a position within our financial institution where either you and/or your employees are involved in helping our client meet their financial needs?
- Are you and/or your employees in a job of finding ways to increase the bottom line by profitably providing products, services, and ideas to our clients?
Frankly, every job in the FI, from the teller to the auditor to the collection department should be answering “Yes” to the questions above. And guess what; if they answer yes to either of them, it is their job!
CoreTrac welcomes the following new customers:
- Tyndall Federal Credit Union-- Panama City, FL ($1.02B Assets; Fiserv Summit core)
- HEW Federal Credit Union--Alexandria, VA ($141M Assets; USERS core)